Product Advisor - Sales
We are looking for people who are dynamic, outgoing and excited about providing quality customer service. If you are enthusiastic about all things automotive and would love to learn about the Toyota product then this is the job for you!
Why do you want to work with our team?
- State of the Art Facilities
- Great Earning Potential
- Full Benefits Plan
- Extensive Bonus Plan
- Career Development Planing - We promote from within!
- Growing Company - Get on board now!
- Onsite Gym and Cafe!
AND We will give you daily training and we offer Toyota University training both online and classroom - all training is PAID!
The successful candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Self-Motivated and Takes Initiative
- Amazing Communication Skills
- Positive, Can-Do Attitude
- Sales Experience
If you think this description fits you and you want to join the Toyota Northwest Edmonton family, please submit your cover letter and resume today.
Additional Requirements and Notes
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Driver's abstract is required
- Must have or complete on site your AMVIC license
- Post secondary education in a related field is an asset
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Commission based job
- Full time positions only - must be able to work days and evenings