About Canada One Auto Group
- Canada One Auto Group is a multi-location automobile dealership group, currently operating 20 dealerships across Canada in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Our 800+ sales teams proudly sell vehicles from some of Canada's top automotive brands; Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Corvette.
- Our 800+ service teams proudly service vehicles of all makes and models in our 388+ service bays across the country.
- In 2017, Canada One Auto Group dealerships collectively participated and supported over 100 charities and community organizations.
- In 2017, a number of our dealerships received top Customer Experience awards from DealerRater and maintained high Google Review rankings, high customer satisfaction scores for our various manufacturer partners.
By the numbers …
Every Canada One Auto Group dealership is committed to top marks for customer service and providing substantial community support.
PRESIDENTS AWARDS IN 2017
HAPPY VEHICLE BUYERS IN 2017
VEHICLES SERVICED IN 2017
Canada One Auto Group COAG has created a portfolio of dealerships that supply the most well recognized, high-quality OEM brands in Canada:
- Mid-Town Ford, acquired in 2013
- Boundary Ford, acquired in 2014
- Island Ford, acquired in 2014
- Prince George Motors, acquired in 2015
- Maclin Ford, acquired in 2015
- Freedom Ford, Acquired in 2016
- Waterloo Ford, acquired in 2017
- Waterloo Lincoln, acquired in 2017
- Kelowna Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Sherwood Park Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Lakewood Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Sherwood Buick GMC, acquired in 2017
- Wilson Niblett Motors, acquired in 2018
- Sherwood Park Toyota, acquired in 2007
- Toyota Nortwest Edmonton, acquired in 2011
- Toyota on the Park, acquired in 2013
- Lexus on the Park, acquired in 2013
- Scarborough Toyota, acquired in 2013
- Kelowna Toyota, acquired in 2016
- Whitby Oshawa Honda, acquired in 2015
- Southview Acura, acquired in 2016
Paul Walters, President