About Canada One Auto Group
- Canada One Auto Group is a multi-location automobile dealership group, currently operating 26 dealerships across Canada in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Our 800+ sales professionals proudly sell vehicles from some of Canada's top automotive brands; Subaru, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, and Corvette.
- Our 800+ service professionals proudly service vehicles of all makes and models in our 410+ service bays across the country.
- Canada One Auto Group dealerships collectively participate and support over 100 charities and community organizations.
- Annually, our dealerships receive top Customer Experience awards from DealerRater and maintain high Google Review rankings, high customer satisfaction scores for our various manufacturer partners.
By the numbers …
Every Canada One Auto Group dealership is committed to top marks for customer service and providing substantial community support.
HAPPY VEHICLE BUYERS PER YEAR
VEHICLES SERVICED PER YEAR
Canada One Auto Group COAG has created a portfolio of dealerships that supply the most well recognized, high-quality OEM brands in Canada:
- Mid-Town Ford, acquired in 2013
- Boundary Ford, acquired in 2014
- Island Ford, acquired in 2014
- Prince George Motors, acquired in 2015
- Maclin Ford, acquired in 2015
- Freedom Ford, acquired in 2016
- Waterloo Ford, acquired in 2017
- Waterloo Lincoln, acquired in 2017
- Kelowna Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Sherwood Park Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Lakewood Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Sherwood Buick GMC, acquired in 2017
- Wilson Niblett Motors, acquired in 2018
- Peter Smith Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, acquired in 2021
- Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC, acquired in 2022
- Sherwood Park Toyota, acquired in 2007
- Toyota Northwest Edmonton, acquired in 2011
- Toyota on the Park, acquired in 2013
- Lexus on the Park, acquired in 2013
- Scarborough Toyota, acquired in 2013
- Kelowna Toyota, acquired in 2016
- Whitby Oshawa Honda, acquired in 2015
- Kamloops Honda, acquired in 2022
- Subaru of Saskatoon, acquired in 2021
- Subaru of Prince George, acquired in 2022
- Subaru City, acquired in 2022
- Rally Subaru, acquired in 2022