- CanadaOne is a multi-location automobile dealership group, currently operating 27 dealerships across Canada in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Our 800+ sales professionals proudly sell vehicles from some of Canada's top automotive brands; Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, and Corvette.
- Our 800+ service professionals proudly service vehicles of all makes and models in our 410+ service bays across the country.
- CanadaOne dealerships collectively participate and support over 100 charities and community organizations.
- Annually, our dealerships receive top Customer Experience awards from DealerRater and maintain high Google Review rankings, high customer satisfaction scores for our various manufacturer partners.
By the numbers …
Every CanadaOne dealership is committed to top marks for customer service and providing substantial community support.
HAPPY VEHICLE BUYERS PER YEAR
VEHICLES SERVICED PER YEAR
CanadaOne has created a portfolio of dealerships that supply the most well recognized, high-quality OEM brands in Canada:
- Mid-Town Ford, acquired in 2013
- Boundary Ford, acquired in 2014
- Island Ford, acquired in 2014
- Prince George Motors, acquired in 2015
- Maclin Ford, acquired in 2015
- Freedom Ford, acquired in 2016
- Waterloo Ford, acquired in 2017
- Waterloo Lincoln, acquired in 2017
- Kelowna Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Sherwood Park Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Lakewood Chevrolet, acquired in 2017
- Sherwood Buick GMC, acquired in 2017
- Wilson Niblett Motors, acquired in 2018
- Peter Smith Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, acquired in 2021
- Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC, acquired in 2022
- Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC, acquired in 2023
- Sherwood Park Toyota, acquired in 2007
- Toyota Northwest Edmonton, acquired in 2011
- Toyota on the Park, acquired in 2013
- Lexus on the Park, acquired in 2013
- Scarborough Toyota, acquired in 2013
- Kelowna Toyota, acquired in 2016
- Whitby Oshawa Honda, acquired in 2015
- Kamloops Honda, acquired in 2022
- Subaru of Saskatoon, acquired in 2021
- Subaru of Prince George, acquired in 2022
- Subaru City, acquired in 2022
- Rally Subaru, acquired in 2022
"Our vision is, simply, to be the best that we can be in every facet of our business. We pursue a simple strategy of support for our local communities, operational excellence through local Dealer Partners, and sensible growth through acquisitions. Our culture is unique, entrepreneurial, and focused on continuous improvement."