Assistant Parts Manager/Wholesale Parts Manager
- Assistant Part Manager/ Wholesale Parts Manager properly staffs the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
- Assistant Parts Manager/Wholesale Parts Manager maintain an orderly workplace.
- Create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Work with the service department, collision repair, and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Establish competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Determine appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjust stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirm that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Review sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
As a Ford Assistant Part Manager/ Wholesale Parts Manager you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Parts Sales Person:
- Must have a year of experience in wholesale parts sales
- Ford experience required
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a driving record check and drug screen
- Exceptional compensation package
- Benefits package after 3 months
- Parts Management 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time